quarta-feira, 22 de julho de 2009

Led Zeppelin - JvCv's 10 favourite songs


I know Led Zeppelin is one of the most famous bands in the world. But these 10 songs don't get the deserved attention. Most of the time all we hear is "Immigrant Song", "All My Love" and (urgh) "StAiRwAy To HELLven".

Well, if you think Led is one of my (Father Henricius) favourite bands because of those songs, you're wrong. Listen to those ten gems and you understand why they are the best hardrock band that has ever lived.

1 - Custard Pie
2 - Royal Orleans
3 - Celebration Day
4 - For Your Life
5 - Candy Store Rock
6 - Carouselambra
7 - Hots on for Nowhere
8 - Achilles Last Stand
9 - Trampled Under Foot
10 - I'm gonna Crawl

Download:
Part 1( 40mb ): Part 1
Part 2( 70mb ): Part 2

Um comentário:

  1. Well, as a Led Zeppelin fan I have to admit that this is a very interesting selection.

    ResponderExcluir