quarta-feira, 26 de agosto de 2009

Eddy Current Supression Ring - Primary Colours (2008)


I haven't heard to many australian bands in my life but Eddy Current is definitely my favourite one to have come out of the kangaroo island in the last decade.

Even though they aren't trying to create new rock tendencies, and, instead, are doing the good old garage rock thing with some bits of punk and rocknroll, they do it so well that every song here is a winner.

Colour Television is definitely my favourite. You can't go wrong when you use hypnotic-repeating bass riffs.

1- Memory Lane
2- Sunday's Coming
3- Wrapped Up
4- Colour Television
5- That's inside of Me
6- I admit my Faults
7- Which Way to Go
8- You Let me Be Honest With You
9- We'll be Turned on
10- I Don't Wanna Play No More



Download 67mb

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário