domingo, 13 de setembro de 2009

Cat Stevens - Harold & Maude Soundtrack (1971)

This post is an answer to the innumerable emails I've received these last few days complaining about the same thing: "The blog is lacking of gentle and peaceful folk-rock music".

Well, alright, then. Here's some Cat Stevens for you with Harold & Maude's soundtrack. The movie is brilliant and tear-inducing. The soundtrack is Steven in his best, in my humble opinion. If you want to sing out, sing out is something I'll sing to my children.

Side one
"Don't Be Shy"
"On The Road To Find Out"
"I Wish, I Wish"
"Miles From Nowhere"
"Tea for the Tillerman"
"I Think I See The Light"
Side two
"Where Do The Children Play?"
"If You Want To Sing Out, Sing Out"
"If You Want To Sing Out, Sing Out (banjo version)" – previously unreleased
"Trouble"

Um comentário: