sábado, 12 de setembro de 2009

Gong - Flying Teapot (1973)

God dammit. I was taking a look at my recent posts today and I figured I have been posting only crazy people's music. It's bizarre because I did it unconsciously, but, just take a quick look at JvCv's last posts:

Brian "Schizophrenic" Wilson,
Captain "Nuts" Beefheart,
Damo "Jeovah Witness" Suzuki from CAN,
Frank "I never made a normal record in my life" Zappa,
Roky "Lobotomized" Erickson;

"Well" - I thought to myself - "if the subject is crazy people's music, then the blog is sure lacking a Gong record. Gong is surely one of the most freaky bands that have landed on this planet. Flying Teapot will do the job just perfectly."

And here it is.


"Gong's leadsinger Daevid Allen asking for a hug."


1) Radio Gnome Invisible;
2) Flying Teapot;
3) The Pot Head Pixies;
4) The Octave Doctors And The Crystal Machine;
5) Zero The Hero And The Witch's Spell;
6) Witch's Song I Am Your Pussy

2 comentários:

  1. Thanks! Oh! I have to say it i love zappa, beefheart and Gong... yeah... i'm kinda crazy too...

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Thanks Man.

    Found only great music round here..

    It's really a pitty you stop posting..

    All the best anyway.
    Cheers fm Italy
    jgz

    ResponderExcluir